You can not lose this:
Tulum is a city located on the Yucatan peninsula, in the state of Quintana Roo, Mexico. It is known for its beautiful white sand beaches and crystal clear waters, as well as its Mayan ruins.
Some of the most popular places to visit in Tulum are:
- Playa Paraíso: This beach is known for its white sand and turquoise waters. It is a perfect place to relax and enjoy the sun.
- Tulum Mayan Ruins: These ruins are located on top of a cliff overlooking the sea. It is an essential place for any visit to Tulum.
- Cenotes Dos Ojos: These cenotes are natural pools of crystal clear water that are perfect for swimming and snorkeling.
- Beach Trail: This trail is a walk of about 3 kilometers along the coast of Tulum. It is a perfect way to see the beach and enjoy the natural beauty of the area.
- Municipal Market: This market is the perfect place to buy souvenirs and try local food.