Tulum is a tourist city with beautiful beaches and an immense jungle, located in the state of Quintana Roo, Mexico.
That is why we want to share with you some options to get to Tulum and move around the city:
- Plane: The closest airport to Tulum is Cancun International Airport, which is approximately 130 km away. From there, you can take a bus, a cab, or rent a car to get to Tulum.
- Bus: Several bus companies connect Cancun and Tulum. Some of the most popular are ADO and Mayab. The trip takes about 2.5 hours, depending on traffic.
- Car: If you prefer to drive, you can rent a car at the Cancun airport and take Highway 307 to Tulum. The trip takes about 1 hour and a half, depending on traffic.
Once in Tulum, there are several options for getting around town:
- Cab: Taxis are a popular option for getting around Tulum. Cabs are available on most streets and in tourist areas. Be sure to agree on the price with the driver before getting in the cab.
- Bicycle: Tulum is a fairly flat city and there are many options for renting bicycles. It is a fun and eco-friendly way to explore the city.
- Car: If you decide to rent a car, it is important to keep in mind that downtown Tulum can be quite congested. However, it is a good option if you plan to explore the surrounding areas.
- Scooter: An interesting way to get around town is certainly by scooter, as it is quick and easy to find parking. Here is a recommendation.
- On foot: Tulum is a small town and easy to walk around. If you are in the center of town, many of the tourist attractions and restaurants are within walking distance.
We hope you find this information useful and come visit us soon. We look forward to seeing you, remember we are an eco-sustainable real estate developer.