Still don't know where to go this February 14 to celebrate with your partner, friends, or family? Celebrate love!
Tulum is known for having a vibrant food scene, with a wide variety of restaurants and bars offering everything from traditional Mexican food to international options. Some of the best restaurants and bars in Tulum are:
- Hartwood: This restaurant is known for its fresh, organic food prepared in a wood-fired oven.
- Gitano: Do you dance?; this bar and restaurant are known for its unique atmosphere and Mexican food and drinks with a modern twist.
- Posada Margherita: This Italian restaurant is known for its homemade pizzas and pasta, an incomparable delight.
- Casa Banana: This restaurant offers organic and vegetarian food, as well as homemade cocktails, and a relaxed and cool atmosphere.
- Arca: This bar and restaurant are known for its cocktails, Mexican food and fresh seafood.
- Casa Vegana Mexican Green: Delicious vegan food, a pool, an organic market, and beautiful place in the heights where you can enjoy an atmosphere of peace and good music.
- La negra Tomasa: Seafood, good music and a cool atmosphere, a different bet, we recommend the salted tostada and the fried tuna taco.
So now you know, if you are looking for places to eat and drink during your visit to Tulum and celebrate this February 14th, you will surely love these options.
Happy Valentine’s Day!