We share with you this blog so that you know the most important criteria to take into account in the acquisition of a land, and in addition to this we will tell you the characteristics of Green Dream Tulum, which could make it the ideal place to acquire your land.
- Location: The location of the land can influence its value, as it may be more valuable if it is in an area with high demand or a strategic location. (Green Dream Tulum is located just 10 minutes from the beach and 5 minutes from Tulum downtown, far enough away from the noise and close to all services).
- Size: The size of the land can affect its value, as larger lots tend to be more valuable than smaller ones. (The sizes of the lots in Green Dream Tulum are 1,000 and 2,000 m2 single family, where in addition 75% of nature is preserved, certainly a concept that is not for everyone, but if you are in tune with this frequency you will be happy to know that in Tulum we are doing something to preserve its natural beauty).
- Utilities: The availability of utilities, such as water, electricity, and sewage, can influence the value of the land (Green Dream Tulum has access to all essential utilities, water, electricity, and internet, plus an innovative wastewater treatment system that allows us to recirculate the water without damaging the water table and with the possibility of using the treated water for irrigation).
- Zoning: The zoning of the land can affect its value, as land in residential zones can be more valuable than land in industrial or rural zones. (The area of our development is residential, as well as being close to one of the future stations of the Mayan train and with the advantage of preservation that makes us unique in Tulum).
- Ownership history: The ownership history of the land may influence its value, since there may be title problems or any other factor that affects the property. (Our lands have legal certainty, you will have the possibility of immediate deeding).
- Previous appraisals: Previous appraisals of the land by independent appraisers or professionals may be an indication of its value.
- Local real estate market: The local real estate market may affect the value of the land, including supply and demand, as well as the prices of similar land in the area. (Tulum is positively positioned in the real estate market, with high capital gains, due to its incomparable natural scenery, the beauty of its beaches, and the international events that take place here, which is why it has been a focus of investment for nationals and foreigners).
It is important to remember that the value of land can change over time due to various factors, such as inflation, the local economy, and changes in demand. Therefore, it is advisable to obtain updated valuations and conduct thorough research before purchasing land.
If you have any questions or would like more information about our real estate development and the Tulum real estate market, please contact us: wa.me/+5219842705274